- To make each cone, place crushed ice in a paper cup.
- Mix one part unsweetened frozen apple or orange juice concentrate with one part water.
- Pour the diluted concentrate over the ice.
- Place 2 cups crushed ice and one 6 oz. can of unsweetened frozen juice concentrate.
- Blend in a blender at medium speed.
- Stop and stir the mixture occasionally while in the blender.
- Spoon the mixture into paper cups or for a special treat, into scooped out orange shells.
- Serves 4.
- Fill ice cream cones with partially frozen applesauce.
- Top with whipped topping and sprinkle with cinnamon (if desired).
COTTAGE CHEESE CONES
- Blend one cup, sweet frozen fruit and one cup small curd cottage cheese in a blender.
- Serve semi-frozen treat in ice cream cones.